Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Look at these handsome guys! JT is sporting his new suit and looking rather GQ, just like his dad. I'd show you a photo of me, but... as usual, no one thought of taking one of me.

After going to church Easter morning, we headed over to KD's house to have Easter dinner. Jenny came over and cooked up some baked chickens for us. We also had fried chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits. This was a very untraditional Easter dinner for us, but it was a nice change -plus it worked well for our diets.

I cooked an Angel food cake with crushed pineapple in it. Another low calorie option for us. It actually turned out really good and everyone enjoyed it. I'm including a photo because it's a big deal for me to bake something and most of my friends won't believe it without seeing a photo!

No comments: