Sunday, January 04, 2009

We Bought a New Car


We've been talking about trading in my Avalanche for some time and downsizing to something smaller that gets better gas mileage. With the gas prices at $4 a gallon, there was no way were going to get a decent trade in, so we waited.

We found ourselves with nothing planned for Friday and decided to go "look" at some cars. We both liked the Chevy HHR right away, but also looked at several other makes and models. We ended up liking the HHR the best and went home and did some Internet research. After just a little searching we found a really nice 2008 Nimnicht Chevrolet. I've purchased there several times and have always been happy. After test driving it on Friday and thinking about it and working out the numbers, we went back on Saturday and made a pretty decent trade we were very happy with!

It's going to take some getting used to moving from a big truck to a smaller car, but with lower payments and better gas mileage (plus I love the way it drives) I think I'm going to love it!
It just happened to be white! This makes my 5th white vehicle.
My dad (who also loved white cars) would be proud!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: