Sunday, July 13, 2008

Visiting Family


After church today, Mom, Karen, Shelly, me and JT squeezed in Aunt KD's small car (it was actually pretty spacious in the back seat surprisingly) to go visit our cousin Debbie who only lives about 10 miles down the street from me. We were inseparable for a few years when we were kids. I always have a great time when we visit, and I don't know why we don't get together more often. (I always say that after we get together and I always mean it.... we just don't make the effort)
Here's a rare glimpse of me in a bathing suit in a pool. This doesn't happen often, and there's not much that can get me into a bathing suit, but.... JT needed someone to play with and he's definitely worth it!

Here's Shelly, the sister who has always tanned easily while I always struggled and burned. She is in town visiting from Tennessee. Her first trip 'home' without children in about 23 years I believe.
Here's my biggest sister KD (Karen is what I call her), just relaxing after already having her dip in the pool.

Here's a nice photo of Mom. She usually makes faces or tries too hard to pose when a camera is aimed her way. This time she just grinned a little and let Karen snap a photo of her.

This is my 'cuz' Debbie and her daughter Victoria. We had a great time visiting them today... catching up on what's been going on in everyone's lives, swimming in the pool, and of course, enjoying a wonderful turkey & dressing dinner she put together for us just because she wanted to and she's always been a great Hostess. Thanks Debbie for a wonderful day!

No comments: